Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lions & Clowns & Elephants, Oh My!



Last week, thanks to Mom Central & Feld Entertainment, our family had the chance to attend the Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey Zing Zang Zoom circus, and it's a night we will talk about for a long time! It was our first circus experience and it could not have been any more enjoyable!

We showed up an hour before to the All Access Pre-Show for all ticket holders and it was crazy! Everyone was on the ground floor enjoying the clown school, up-close animals and dazzling performers. Kylie enjoyed herself immensely, but she really just wanted to be a clown for the night! These are a few of our favorite highlights of the night:


Acrobats flying thru the ring of fire!


The Lions...


The awesome Asian Elephants!


Performers being shot out of the cannon!


My daughter still can't stop talking about the show and it truly was a night we'll never forget. The clowns, noises, cotton candy, and ring master made it precisely what I had imagined and I can't wait to go back next year! I certainly hope you get the chance to attend with me and thanks again to Mom Central for offering a great ticket promotion to readers. I'll be sure to pass along other deals that make these events affordable for the entire family!

No comments: