Sunday, June 14, 2009

Circus winner!



Phoenix Show Dates (US Airways Center):
Wednesday June 24: 7:00pm
Thursday June 25: 11:00am, 7:00pm
Friday June 26: 11:00am, 7:00pm
Saturday June 27: 11:00am, 3:00pm, 7:00pm
Sunday June 28: 1:00pm, 5:00pm

The Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey Circus is coming and you still have a chance to get tickets at a great price!

Special Ticket Pricing for Readers
**** Get 4 tickets for $44 by entering the code “MOM” in the MC promotion code box on Ticketmaster. Minimum purchase of 4 tickets required; additional tickets above 4 can be purchased at $11 each. Offer not valid on Rinkside or VIP seating. Cannot be combined with other offers. Service Charges, facility & handling fees will apply.

The winner of the family four pack to opening night is . . . Juli

"I would say that I would be a one of the lion trainers if I worked in the circus. (I have a funny daughter too . . . are there clown trainers??) I have three little cubs that I am trying to train in the ways of the Lord. Most days I see the fruit and watch the great show, but other days we hit the training harder."

I couldn't have said it any better! I can't wait to meet you Juli, and thanks for entering this giveaway! I have no doubt that you & your family will have a blast at the circus! I'll send you an email and please contact me within 24 hours to confirm your tickets! For those that didn't win, please let me know if you'll be attending on opening night as I would love to meet you in person!

No comments: