Sunday, May 17, 2009

27 More Huggies Rewards Points


***Update: I just played my first game and won a $25 Gap gift card! Yippee!

Here is another 27 Huggies Rewards points to add to your account. If you missed the post last week, here are 10 more points you can add. In a nutshell, the way it works is the more points you accumulate, the more points you have to "spend" playing the instant win games. Some of the prizes include a $25 Gap gift card, $25 Visa card, $10 Subway card, free music downloads, and more. So, the more codes you can find the better! I've heard that one of the keys to winning these instant win games is by playing at odd times of the day when most people are not on their computer. Give it a try and let me know if you win! And, if you have any codes to share, please email me or post them in the comments!

TKHNF RLPLS TRPGB (5 pts)

ZQQGS FLRLM XBPGB (5 pts)

LNXBX DXTSH BSPGB (5 pts)

BBRJH WHDPT JZPGB (5 pts)

BGZQZ JCXFC HZPGB (5 pts)

RZMRR QFZNP WGPGB (2 pts)

BBMRG BFQGS FBPGB (1 pt)

XGQTZ JNLGX SLPGB (1 pt)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just joined this - how do you find the codes? Will you post them when you find them? I've tried the instant win, but no luck! What are good times of the day to try?