Friday, April 17, 2009

Disneyland Here we come!!!


I wanted to let you all know that our family is headed off for a vacation in Disneyland first thing tomorrow morning. My husband is celebrating a birthday and my daughter still gets in free so we're taking advantage of those savings one last time!!!

So, I'll be taking a few days off to relax and spend time with my family and I won't have access to my computer. This will be a good test to see how long I can go without checking my email, fellow bloggers, updating this blog, or anything else online!!!

I have several ideas running through my mind that I'll be thinking about while I'm gone, so I hope that you enjoy some new stuff when I return including Disneyland on a budget, buying a "new" used car, remodeling on a budget, and more. I would also love to have your input if there is something that you would like to see me post about!

In the meantime, please check here or here for the drugstore ads and any other hot deals.

Lastly, several of you have continued to ask about my health. Praise God I'm feeling really great at the moment and the new drug that the team at Cedars Sinai recommended is coming soon! I met with another doctor yesterday who is authorized to prescribe the medication and my prescription provider is supposed to deliver it the morning we return! I am still in awe of how the Lord has orchestrated every single step of this process and it's literally nothing short of a miracle how quickly and easily everything has happened. Thanks again for your concern and prayers and I know I'm on the road to a permanent recovery soon!

No comments: