Monday, March 23, 2009

Finalist!!!

Wow, thanks to all of you for your votes & support, I made it to the finals for Arizona's Thriftiest Family and I'm one of 6 that will win $500! Because of you, I'll be highlighted in the newspaper one day this week on the cover of the Arizona Living section. I don't know when but I'll post a link on my blog when I see it!

This is the final round of voting and I would love your help once again. I recently realized that it's necessary to register on AZcentral.com in order to vote. Many of you had trouble last time and I'm so sorry, but hopefully it will be fixed this time! Here are the instructions. Go here to thrifty.azcentral.com and in the upper right hand corner, you'll see a little person's icon that says welcome/register/log in. If you've already registered, put in your info and it should take you to the correct voting place where you check my name. If you haven't registered, it's quick and simple.

Once you complete your registration, you should be able to vote without any problem. You can vote once a day until 11:59pm next Monday night. That's 7 votes for each person if you do it every day. I can only win this with your support so thank you in advance for voting!

1 comment:

The D's said...

You are our official Supermoman! We will keep voting! You deserve to win!!!