Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank you !!!

I wanted to post an email that I received from one of my readers to encourage you and say thank you. It is such a blessing to know that so many of you are benefiting from the information that I've been able to share with you and to know that you are making a positive difference in your families lives is more fulfilling than you can imagine. I know that the Lord gives people circumstances in their lives so that they can encourage others in the future. I feel so blessed to be able to share all the coupon "secrets" and tips that I've learned in my life to make your dollars go further. Thanks for being such great students and I welcome the questions that you have, as simple as they might sound. It's taken me years to learn all this information so don't expect to learn everything overnight. And, there is still so much for me to learn so I love the tips you pass onto me as well!

From anonomous reader:
"I saved BIG TIME TODAY!!! Well over half of our groceries had ad-matchings and/or coupons. Almost every item was discounted otherwise already at XXXXXXX! We have saved around $80 for two weeks of food!!! YAHOOO!!!!!"

How great is that - saving $80 every 2 weeks amounts to $2080 savings in a year! How about that?!?

No comments: