Friday, January 23, 2009

McDonald's 12 FREE coupons for $1



The McDonald’s coupon booklets are back just in time for Valentine’s Day. For just $1 get 12 coupons. From what I’ve read, these are for 3 free hamburgers, 3 free small cones, 3 free apple dippers or small fries, and 3 free apple juices or milk jugs. I'm going to try to pick at least one of these booklets up this weekend! These make great Valentine's gifts, especially if you have friends to send gifts to in other states! In the past, these have typically been good for about 2 months after they are available and I've heard that they are pretty strict about only using 1 coupon per visit.

Just to clarify, you pick these up at your local McDonald's :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Becca, do you buy the coupon booklet at McDonald's?

Becca said...

Yep! I checked the McDonald's nearest to me and unfortunately they don't have any so I'll keep looking!