Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Kroger recently changed over their packaging for their line of Comforts diapers. Go here to a print a coupon for $3/1 package of diapers. Also, be sure to check the outside packaging of their Comforts diapers--many stores have $3/1 peelies on the old packaging.

These diapers are often on sale for $5.99 to $6.99 making them only $2.99 to $3.99 per package after this coupon which is a steal on disposable diapers. Kroger is the parent company for Fry's, but I haven't checked to see if this is the same situation at Fry's - I'll give an update shortly when I confirm!

My experience with private label diapers has been very good, but I know that diapers are something that are very unique to each child. I've also been especially happy with Walgreens brand and with the Playskool brand at CVS.

No comments: