Sunday, December 20, 2009

Great Book about Santa plus a Free Video with Santa


We've worked hard to stress to my daughter that Christmas isn't about Santa Clause, but it can be hard especially with young children. My mother-in-law gave us a great book just for kids that talks about the real St. Nick and puts the focus back on giving rather than asking Santa for anything you want. You can get your own copy of "Santa, Are You for Real" here for just $5.50. I don't get anything for telling you this but I think it's great so I want to share it with you!

And, last week, my daughter received a special video from her Aunt & Uncle in Virginia. It was the cutest video from Santa but the best part is that it was personalized just for her! It was perfect timing as we had just returned from our visit to the Polar Express and Kylie couldn't believe Santa remembered her and even had a picture of her! (Thanks, Ryan & Natalie!)

Click here to get details and to make your own video for a special child!

No comments: