Sunday, November 29, 2009

Reminder - 100 Free Cards from SeeHere Expire Monday

Remember the 100 free photo cards from SeeHere I posted about a few weeks ago. I received mine in the mail and I'm thrilled with them. The quality & color came out great and I love that I don't have to go buy envelopes for my Christmas letters!

If you haven't made them yet, you still have 1 day left! You'll have to make 2 separate orders but totally worth it in my opinion! Go here to create your 4X6 photo cards.

1st order:
Use the code newbaby for 50 free 4X6 photo cards. Check out and just pay shipping ($3)

2nd order:
Use the code freebies4mom-1109 for another 50 free 4X6 photo cards. Check out and pay shipping ($3)

You can use these for birth announcements, thank you cards, invitations, Christmas cards, or anything else you can think of :) Be patient as the site might be pretty busy since it's the last day!

No comments: