Monday, October 12, 2009

Free loaner tools at Auto Zone


We're in the midst of remodeling our backyard and thankfully I have a husband that is good at everything. He's designed the layout and he's been doing some hard labor getting ready to start the process. We plan to extend the patio, plant new trees, lay some grass (hopefully artificial that looks real!), do some decorative hard-scaping, and more. I'm hoping it will be finished in time for us to enjoy the wonderful Arizona fall! I'm a lucky wife to have such a talented hubby!

Over the years, he has acquired a pretty good selection of tools for all his projects, but there are still some that he doesn't have. I'm not sure what tools they might have for a backyard project, but thanks to Shannon, I now know to send him to Auto Zone for any car tools. They have a free loaner tool program that anyone can take advantage of. Simply leave a deposit at the store when you take the tool and they refund it 100% when you return the tool. You can visit Loan A Tool for more details, but I'm glad I know about this great resource now!

No comments: