Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome HBC Readers


To those of you that are visiting from Homemakers By Choice, I would like to extend a very warm welcome and a sincere thank you for visiting The Holt House! I hope that you find the information I share on the coupon savings podcast helpful in making your grocery budget stretch farther than you imagined. Our family has been truly blessed by the savings I've found at the grocery store and I pray that you experience the same.

If you would like to receive daily email updates of the latest deals and steals for free, simply subscribe with your email on the left side of my blog home page above my picture. This is the best way to stay up-to-date with the best offers and be the first to take advantage of them!

For those not visiting from HBC, to hear the podcast on coupon & grocery savings, click here! Check back later for a recap of the information I shared!

1 comment:

♥ Rachael said...

I listened to the Podcasts today... you did AWESOME!!! Congrats, Becca! I'm going to do a post so my readers can listen to (if it's OK with you). You did great, girlfriend!! :)