Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Price Matching School Supplies at Wal-Mart

Wow, I wish I had thought of this genuis idea! There have been some amazing deals on school supplies the past few weeks, but making a special trip to go to one store for 5 penny items just doesn't make sense for me. My time is more valuable than that.

However, BeCentsAble had the amazing idea to take all the ads to Wal-Mart and take advantage of their price matching policy. If the store brand is on sale at a competitor, you should be able to get WalMart's store brand for that same low price. I haven't tried this yet so I can't give my experience, but I've done something similar in the past without problems. Let me know how your trip goes when you try it!

Here's a recap of this week's school supply deals, just remember that you have to take the ad with you when price matching.

Staples:
Bic Mechanical Pencils - 5 Pack Sale Price: $0.25
Less $1.00/2 printable coupons

Expo Markers - 3 Pack Sale Price: $1.50 each
Use (2) $1.00/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $0.50 each or 2/$1.00

Elmer's Nontoxic School Glue $0.25
Staples 3"x5" White Ruled Index Cards, 100-pack $0.25
Slider Pencil Case $0.25
Staple Manual Pencil Sharpener $0.25
Staples Cap Erasers, 12-pack $0.25

Office Depot:
Office Depot Student Compass $0.05
Scholastic Glue Stick, 4-pack $0.25
1" School Binder $0.75

Office Max:
Schoolio Von Hoolio Crayons 24-pack $0.01 (Limit 3)
Schoolio Von Hoolio 2 or 4-pocket Poly Folders $0.25 (Limit 6)
Assorted Erasers and Grips $0.25 (Limit 3)
Westcott Junior 5" Scissors Blunt or Pointed $0.20(Limit 3)

Target:
Papermate Eagle 12-ct Black Pens $0.50
Pencil Box in Pink or Blue $0.50
RoseArt 8-ct. Washable Watercolors $0.50
Book Cover Jumbo or Standard $0.50
Pencil Pounch $0.50
2-ct Sharpie Fine or Ultra-find Tip Markers $1.00
Elmer's 6-pk. Washable Glue Sticks $1.00

1 comment:

dorzolamide eye drops said...

I am so very grateful for your time.Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.