Monday, March 30, 2009

A few days away

Hey readers,

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to be taking a short break starting tomorrow. I'm headed out to L.A. to Cedars Sinai Medical Center in hopes that they can give me some new suggestions for treating my Crohn's disease. It's been getting out of control and I desperately need a second opinion, so we're going to the best. I don't have any idea how long I'll be there or what they will do, but if you could say a few prayers for my family while we are there, that would be wonderful. If you find anything great while I'm gone, post it as a comment, or email me and I'll post it when I get home!

Thanks for all your support and I will let you know when I return!
Sincerely,
Becca

4 comments:

Anne LoGrasso said...

Will certainly be praying for you!

Amanda said...

Becca,
I will be praying for you and your family! May God give you peace and strength in the days ahead.
~Amanda Kapci

Stephanie said...

Jason & I will be praying for you & your family...we'll pray you return home with hope, whatever the situation!

Karrie said...

Hi,

My friend at work has Chron's disease too and follows the diet guidelines on this website:

http://www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info/

I thought it might help. My friend had stomach ulcers and other complicatons before he was diagnosed with Chron's and he's followed the diet recommendations on this website ever since and is doing so much better now. This website also will tell you when a particular food that you're not sure about whether it's allowed or a forbidden. He swears by these diet recommendations. So, I sure hope it helps you!