Thursday, March 12, 2009

Arizona's Thriftiest Family Semi-Finalist!


I mentioned it yesterday, but it finally came online today. I can hardly believe it, but with persuasion from several of you, I decided at the last minute to enter Arizona's Thriftiest Family contest put on by AZCentral.com. I felt like I was in college again with a hefty application, but apparently they liked my answers and I'm one of the 24 semi-finalists! The winner gets $500 cash and the 4 runner-ups each get $250.

Here is where you come in. I'm asking you to vote once a day until the end of the voting period, next Wednesday March 18th! Here is the link. Then click on northeast valley and you'll see The Holt Family by our picture! I would love to hold this title formally since so many of you already know to go to me for your best bargains :)

Also, if you are not already doing so, remember that you can subscribe for free to get an email with the newest deals so you never miss anything! Do this on the upper left hand side of the blog and stop fretting about missing the next great deal!

Thanks so much for all of your support and encouragement and I look forward to bringing more ways to stretch your dollar as Arizona's Thriftiest Family!

No comments: